pygeoapi is a Python server implementation of the OGC API suite of standards.
The project emerged as part of the next generation OGC API efforts in 2018 and provides the capability for organizations to deploy an RESTful OGC API endpoint using OpenAPI, GeoJSON, and HTML.
- Easy to install: install a full implementation via pip or git
- Easy to deploy: via UbuntuGIS or the official Docker image
- Flexible: built on a robust plugin framework
- connect to custom data sources (files, services, databases, etc.)
- serve custom output formats
- implement custom processes and workflows
- deploy via Flask, Django, or any Python web framework
- Compliant: passes OGC Compliance testing
- OSGeo Community Project