Note that though pycsw works with Python 2 and 3, we have turned
off Python 2 testing given the Python 2 end of life (https://pythonclock.org)
scheduled for 01 January 2020. Users are strongly encouraged to update
their deployments to Python 3 as soon as possible.
Source and binary downloads:
The source code is available at:
PyPI packages are available at:
Version 2.4.0 (2019-05-17):
- fix CAT 3.0 schema locations
- fix to handle plugin loading across various operating systems
- bump of requirements
- new project logos
- safeguard WKT exceptions against newer versions of Shapely
- updated Chinese translations
- enhancements and fixes to large metadata harvesting workflows
- safeguard async naming for Python 3.7
- OpenSearch description document updates
- startposition fixes to for GetRecords workflows
Testers and developers are welcome.
We would like to thank OSGeo (https://osgeo.org) and the 2019 Minneapolis Code Sprint (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019) organizers and sponsors for their support.
The pycsw developer team.