OSGeo mailing lists provide communication within the OSGeo members.
This is a low-volume OSGeo mailing list where official Open Source Geospatial Foundation announcements and related news are announced.
If you want to know about what is going on in the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, you are encouraged to:
When you have an announcement to make follow these instructions.
This general discussion OSGeo mailing list is the initial point of contact between people interested in the Open Source Geospatial Foundation.
First of all, If you want to ask questions, share ideas, make suggestions, and voice concerns, this is the list that should be used.
Therefore, to get more interactive and involved in the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, you are encouraged to:
- Subscribe and participate in the discussion e-mail list.
Using the Discuss List
- Only subscribers to the Discuss e-mail list can participate in the discussions.
- If you are a subscriber then you can contribute to the discussions, by simply sending e-mail messages to email@example.com.
- All new comments and questions will be seen by all the list subscribers.
- All discussions are stored in an archive and are accessible at any time without a subscription.
- Please avoid emailing others in the list directly about various topics, so that everyone can benefit from the discussion.
- Before you post a question to the list, please search the mailing list archive to see if answers can be found. Newcomers may find this to be a valuable resource, and should feel free to ask questions if they cannot find satisfactory answers in the archive.
A comprehensive list of all OSGeo mailing lists can be found on the OSGeo Lists Server.