OSGeo Marketing support
- Digital asset rebranding and website reboot is a key OSGeo initiative for 2017. The marketing committee has volunteered to undertake an Expression of Interest and Request for Proposals process to revamp the OSGeo visual and online presence.
- OSGeo Exhibition Pack Marketing Committee aims to limited matching sponsorship for a few targeted areas. These include 100% funding covered for the non-consumable items in one Exhibition Pack per OSGeo Local Organising Committee.
About the Marketing Committee
The Marketing committee is the official committee of OSGeo supporting user outreach. The committee mandate covers:
Establishing and executing a medium term marketing strategy geared at growing our community with new users, as determined in the marketing strategy for OSGeo-outreach, by means of;
- A – ongoing support for events e.g. downloadable marketing collateral, event formats etc (ongoing) via the website
- B – a new website and logo design (2017)
- C – a clean up/new marketing collateral (2017)
The Marketing Committee Wiki contains good background information on the committee, as well as recents tasks.
Committee members are eligible to vote. The process to become Committee member is to send a nomination (self nomination is fine) with an introduction of the candidate. The committee will then make a motion at the next meeting.
- Peter Batty
- Nicolas Bozon
- Astrid Emde
- Jody Garnett
- Harrison Grundy
- Jeff Johnson
- Malena Libman
- Alex Mandel
- Peter Mooney
- Cameron Shorter
- Adam Steer
- Guido Stein
- Marc Vloemans