The MapScaping Podcast is great listening. You get to know interesting people and projects and you can learn a lot about geospatial technology.
OSGeo is pleased to sponsor some of the episodes.
Here is a list of episodes covering OSGeo projects. But there are lot of more great episodes to discover.
- GRASS GIS – Markus Neteler
- OpenLayers – Marc Jansen
- Raster Frames – Simeon Fitch
- GeoNode – Luis Bermudez
- PDAL – Howard Butler
- GeoServer – Simone Giannecchini
- GDAL – Paul Ramsey
- QGIS – Kurt Menke
- QField and Input – Kurt Menke
- PostgreSQL – John Bryant
- Spatial SQL – GIS without the GIS – Paul Ramsey
- OSGeoLive – Astrid Emde
- FOSS4G – Andrea Antonello
- QGIS Offline And In The Field Peter Petrik
But there are lot of more great episodes to discover.