The conference will take shape along three different tracks:
- General: addresses on technical and non-technical topics
- Academic: addresses reviewed by a scientific committee and supported by an article.
- Business: exchange between industry actors (more details to come)
- 16-07: Training workshops
- 17-07 – 19-07: Addresses, General and Academic tracks
- 20-07: Training workshops and Community Sprint
- 21-07: Community Sprint
All the details on abstract submission: https://foss4g-europe.osgeopt.pt/call-for-abstracts/
Follow us on social media:
Guimarães is often referred as the “cradle” of Portugal, given its role as capital of the Visigoth county of Portucale and later of the independent country. Guimarães integrates the Minho region, where once was also sited the capital of the Roman province of Gaellecia and later of the Kingdom of the Schwaben: Braga. This region is therefore littered with monuments and historical sites. A brief introduction:
We hope to meet you in Guimarães next July.
The Local Organisation Committee of FOSS4G-Europe 2018