To request, and manage, your own OSGeo userid:
- Creating a Userid: An OSGeo userid can be created using this form.
- Updating Email: Visit this form to update name, email address or password for your userid.
- Password Reset: Lost your password? Visit our password reset page to reset your password.
- Finding a userid: If you believe you have an OSGeo userid, but have forgotten it, or if you need someone else’s OSGeo user (for instance to assign a bug to them) you can search by common name using this form.
- Help: For additional information please visit OSGeo Userid Help (wiki)
OSGeo Userid Enabled Services
Currently the following services honour OSGeo-wide userids:
- www.osgeo.org: This web site, used by project teams and committee members for content creation.
- trac.osgeo.org: committee and project wiki and issue tracker.
- git.osgeo.org/gitea: git source control system hosted by the foundation.
- svn.osgeo.org: developer subversion source control system hosted by the foundation.
- Shell Access to servers can be enabled for OSGeo userids by arrangement with the System Administration Committee.
- plugins.qgis.org: QGIS plugins repository.
- wiki.osgeo.org: The OSGeo wiki.
- The OSGeo’s Matrix Homeserver
- The OSGeo’s Weblate for translating some OSGeo project documentation
- OSGeo’s peertube instance Video. Everyone can view videos, but to upload videos, you need to log in with your OSGeo account.
- The OSGeo’s Jitsi instance meet.osgeo.org. Everyone can join a conference, but only users with an OSGeo account can create/moderate a meeting