To request, and manage, your own OSGeo userid:
- Creating a Userid: An OSGeo userid can be created using this form.
- Updating Email: Visit this form to update name, email address or password for your userid.
- Password Reset: Lost your password? Visit our password reset page to reset your password.
- Finding a userid: If you believe you have an OSGeo userid, but have forgotten it, or if you need someone elses OSGeo user (for instance to assign a bug to them) you can search by common name using this form.
- Help: For additional information please visit OSGeo Userid Help (wiki)
OSGeo Userid Enabled Services
Currently the following services honour OSGeo-wide userids.
- www.osgeo.org: This web site, used by project teams and committee members for content creation.
- Trac: committee and project wiki and issue tracker
- svn.osgeo.org: developer subversion source control system hosted by the foundation.
- git.osgeo.org/gitea: git source control system hosted by the foundation.
- Shell Access to servers can be enabled for OSGeo userids by arrangement with the System Administration Committee.
- issues.qgis.org: QGIS bug reporting
- plugins.qgis.org: QGIS plugins
The following services have their own sign-on:
- Wiki: The OSGeo wiki uses it’s own userid list for those wanting to edit, but it is easy to signup for a wiki userid. Please make sure to add your email address to the appropriate field because it is used to verify you are a real person. Before that it is not possible to edit the Wiki.
- Shell access to primary OSGeo server – available by special arrangement with the System Administration Committee.