The OSGeo Journal is a digital publication containing case studies, news, tutorials, project updates and more. With a general aim at promoting, highlighting and educating readers about open source geospatial applications in general, but also provides updates on OSGeo projects. The Journal is also available in French.
- Volume 10 - FOSS4G 2011 Academic Proceedings - February 5, 2012
- Volume 9 - 2010 Annual Report - February 27, 2012
- Volume 8 - FOSS4G 2009 Academic Proceedings - February 25, 2011
- Volume 7 - OSGeo 2009 Annual Report - October 28, 2010
- Volume 6 - September 28, 2010
- Volume 5 - OSGeo 2008 Annual Report - July 15, 2009
- Volume 4 - OSGeo 2007 Annual Report (Français) - August 15, 2008
- Volume 3 - FOSS4G 2007 Proceedings (Français) - December 20, 2007
- Volume 2 (Français) - September 19, 2007
- Volume 1 (Français) - May 11, 2007
- Previous volumes under the GRASS-News label
The OSGeo Journal is published under the Creative Commons By Attribution - No Derivatives license.
You are free to copy and redistribute the Journal and articles without changing its content or authorship. For more information see the Journal License page.
All articles are copyrighted by the respective authors. Contact the author directly for questions about modifying or revising an article for another purpose.
To send direct feedback or article ideas, please use the general feedback form
Submission of articles
The OSGeo OJS site is used for collaborative development of the Journal. If you have an article you would like to contribute, you are welcome to register as an author and submit an article or abstract for the upcoming volume. An editor will contact you for more information.
Contribute / Contact
If you are interested in joining the editorial team you are welcome to Join the Journal mailing list and introduce yourself, your interests and area of expertise.