In this cycle of the Board of Directors election, there were five open seats for the 2022 board. The Chief Returning Officers reported that 321 from a total of 497 Charter members casted their votes for the
Board of Directors (65% participation). Refer to  for more information on the election results.
We are happy to announce that the following people were elected to the
Board of Directors (in alphabetical order):
- Adam Steer https://www.osgeo.org/member/steer/ (Norway)
- Codrina Maria Ilie https://www.osgeo.org/member/codrina-maria-ilie/ (Bucharest, Romania)
- Marco Bernasocchi https://www.osgeo.org/member/bernasocchi/ (Switzerland)
- Rajat Shinde https://www.osgeo.org/member/shinde/ (India)
- Vicky Vergara https://www.osgeo.org/member/vicky-vergara/ (Naucalpan, Mexico)
Codrina Maria Ilie and Vicky Vergara were reelected.
The President and Executive Positions will be announced in early 2022.
Read more about the OSGeo Board of directors .
Lastly, the OSGeo Board of Directors and Charter members would like to
express their gratitude to Tina Cormier (https://www.osgeo.org/member/cormier/) for her nomination, and the Chief Returning Officers, Jorge Gustavo Rocha and Anne Ghisla, for their hard work during the last election cycle.