- North America (Victoria, BC)
- Europe (Italy or UK proposed)
- Oceania (recommendations welcome)
- GSIP 171 Java 18.9 Compatibility (GeoServer)
- Strategy for GeoNetwork (GeoNetwork)
- Restructure GeoTools into Jigsaw modules (GeoTools)
- Add module names for better Java 9/Jigsaw support (JTS Topology Suite)
- What Comes After JDK 8? – java release cycle changes
- It’s time! Migrating to Java 11 – spring upgrade example
- The State of the Module System – technical background
If you or your project are interested in participating please add your name to the wiki page. The code-sprint is open to all java projects with the goal of sharing experience and helping each other.
We would deeply appreciate your financial support, please see wiki page for details on sponsorship opportunities.
- Gold: $2500
- Silver: $1500
- Bronze: $750
Your financial support is put towards reducing costs for sprint participants who would otherwise be unable to attend. As an OSGeo code sprint your contributions count towards being recognized as an OSGeo sponsor, and any unused contributions remain with OSGeo for subsequent code-sprints. Any organization offering hosting or similar non-financial support is recognized as an in-kind sponsor.