OSGeo Web Site Committee
The OSGeo Web Site Committee (WebCom) was established at the first OSGeo board meeting. In general, you can blame us for all content in www.osgeo.org, and other non-project-specific web sites. Committee status information, policies, meeting minutes and working documents live in the WebCOM Wiki.
The web site committee has responsibilities to:
- create, maintain, and update the content for the foundation web site.
- recommend appropriate website technologies (e.g. wiki)
- decide and implement a site wide style guideline.
- support foundation projects in use of portal technologies and common style.
- add and remove committee members as needed.
- report back to the board (via Chair) to the board monthly on activities and issues.
- pursue translation of portions of the site into other languages.
- Lorenzo Becchi
- Wolf Bergenheim
- Jason Birch
- Arnulf Christl
- Kanhaiya Kale
- Tyler Mitchell
- Pericles Nacionales
- Chris Schmidt (Chair)
- Jo Walsh
- Frank Warmerdam
- Fred Warnock
- R. Paul Warriner
- Ian Edwards (currently inactive)