OSGeo Sponsorship Opportunities
Currently there are three ways to sponsor foundation activities and its projects.
Foundation SponsorshipThe Foundation Sponsorship program is the primary way of showing financial support for OSGeo. Funds are used to support day-to-day activities, collaborative tool infrastructure, promotional activities and more. The program offers several funding levels each with specific opportunities for donors to receive meaningful public recognition and opportunities.
- Read more about how to Help Sponsor OSGeo
Project SponsorshipEach OSGeo Project has the opportunity to receive funds through project-specific donations at several predefined funding levels. Funds are allocated by the projects for tasks such as end-user support, fixing outstanding issues, and adding new functionality. Donors receive public acknowledgment through the project's sponsorship web page.
- Read more about GDAL/OGR sponsorship opportunities
- Read more about GRASS GIS sponsorship opportunities
- Read more about Mapbender sponsorship opportunities
- Read more about MapGuide sponsorship opportunities
- Read more about OpenLayers sponsorship opportunities
- Read more about QGIS sponsorship opportunities
Conference SponsorshipFOSS4G is the annual international conference organized by OSGeo but representing many more projects and communities. There are many sponsorship opportunities through this conference which draws more than 500 people from around the world. It is the premier event for hands-on learning, face-to-face networking and meeting with other likeminded people and organizations.
- Read more about FOSS4G 2016 Sponsorship and Exhibition (5.3MB PDF)