Cascadia Users of Geospatial Open Source - CUGOS - June Meeting
We are on for our June meeting this Wednesday (June 20th - 3rd Wednesday), 5:30pm at LizardTech downtown. As always, we will be collecting money from folks for some Pizza during the first half from those interested in eating and following this rough agenda:
- 5:30pm Start
- Round table discussion (10-15 min)
- Michael Gerlek from LizardTech will touch on Open Source Licensing (15-20 min)
- Pizza (BREAK 10 minutes)
- Aaron Racicot will introduce the python bindings to QGIS for plugin and application development (20-25 min)
- (Time permitting) Josh Livni will run through an intro to TileCache (15-20 min)
- Finish up at the pub across the street
Just a reminder to all CUGOSians that homework will be collected at the beginning of the meeting… i.e. introducing your new CUGOS members!
Hope to see you all there... should be another good meeting.