The committees are part of the official structure of OSGeo. Committees meet on the IRC or via conference calls as well as operating by email list.
From the committees' pages you will find the missions, names of the people involved, and links to the working documents. Interested parties are encouraged to join committee mailing lists, contribute, and potentially formally join the committees.
- Board of Directors
- Code of Conduct Committee
- Conference Committee
- Education and Curriculum Committee
- Finance Committee
- Incubation Committee
- Marketing Committee
- Open GeoScience Committee
- Project Steering Committees
- Public Geospatial Data Committee
- System Administration Committee (SAC)
- UN Committee
- Website Committee