OSGeo Mailing Lists
If you want to keep informed about what is going on in the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, you are encouraged to subscribe to the announcements e-mail list. This is a low-volume list where official Open Source Geospatial Foundation announcements, and related news will be made. Review the archive for past announcements.
To submit items for announcement please follow these instructions.
If you want to get more interactive and get involved in the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, you are encouraged to subscribe and participate in the discussion e-mail list. This general discussion list is the initial point of contact between people interested in the Open Source Geospatial Foundation. If you want to ask questions, share ideas, make suggestions, and voice concerns, this is the place for you.
Using the Discuss List
- Only subscribers to the Discuss e-mail list can participate in the discussions. To subscribe visit the subscription page.
- Subscribers can contribute to the discussions, by simply sending an e-mail messages to email@example.com.
- All new comments and questions will be seen by all the list subscribers.
- All discussions are stored in an archive and are accessible at any time without a subscription.
- Please avoid emailing others in the list directly about various topics, so that everyone can benefit from the discussion.
- Before posting a question to the list please search the mailing list archive to see if answers can be found. Newcomers may find this to be a valuable resource, and should feel free to ask questions if they cannot find satisfactory answers in the archive.
OSGeo also hosts a wide variety of other mailing lists for projects, committees and special interest groups. A comprehensive list of all OSGeo hosted mailing lists can be found on the OSGeo Lists Server.